Business Trip Or Personal? Either Way, Get The Right Visa

There are so many different things to do when you visit the US whether it’s things for the family or more for adults such as sightseeing which children might not enjoy as much. A huge number of Brits also travel across the pond every month on business so there are certainly more than one reason why people visit the States. If you plan on sightseeing you should make sure to visit things such as the Statue of Liberty, Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge. However if you’re going to be visiting the theme parks and having as much fun as possible you should visit Walt Disney World, the Universal studios of Adventure and Smoky Mountain Outdoors.



If you choose to visit Walt Disney world then there are so many different hotels for you to stay at and places for you to dine. Some of the great places to dine include Bongos Cuban cafe which is themed dining and 1900 park fare, this is family, character dining. Then a few of the fantastic resorts you could stay in include Disney’s Caribbean beach resort and Disney’s port Orleans resort-riverside. Then you can go to some of their amazing theme parks such as the Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot, or you could even go to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. Then there’s Smoky Mountain Outdoors, this is rafting and kayak excursions on the Pigeon River. You have the option of lower or upper pigeon rafting, however if you’re feeling brave you could choose upper pigeon extreme. They also offer hike and paddle or a zip line and rafting combo as well as so much more. Then you could go visit Alcatraz Island which used to have a high security prison from 1934-1963. As well as these there is so much more which you could do too.


When you are visiting counties such as the United States, Canada or Australia you need to obtain a visa, due to there being hundreds of different types of visas the type you will need all depends on what you plan on doing during your stay. If you are passing through you need a transit visa, if you’re going to be sightseeing you need a travel visa and if you will be working during your stay you need a work visa. The US now have an ESTA visa which is under the visa waiver program, you qualify for this is you have a valid passport, are a citizen of an eligible country for the program and don’t plan on exceeding the 90 day permitted stay. To apply for this it is a very process all you need to do is fill out a form online and submit a payment. This should be approved almost straight get away to stop any inconvenience. This will then be valid for 5 years unless your passport runs out first, this can be used as much as you want whilst it is valid.